Word Vomit: Brilliant Places

22:54

I have been lucky enough to visit some absolutely perfect places in my short span of life so far, so I thought I'd share some of the photos I've managed to catch. I've tried to correctly caption them, forgive me if they're wrong. I also want to thank my parents for dragging me along (often kicking & screaming) on all of those rainy camping holidays, that allowed me to experience the most beautiful places I have ever seen, all over the country. Kids, listen to your parents!

Mevagissey, Cornwall


Mevagissey, Cornwall

Mevagissey, Cornwall

Mevagissey, Cornwall

Mevagissey, Cornwall

Hillarys Boat Habour, Perth, WA

Hillarys Boat Habour, Perth, WA

Hillarys Beach, Perth, WA

Hillarys Beach, Perth, WA

Valley of Rocks, North Devon

Valley of Rocks, North Devon

Durdle Door, Dorset


Durdle Door, Dorset


Mevagissey, Cornwall

Mevagissey, Cornwall

I know this is Cornwall... Somewhere...

Around Combe Martin, North Devon

Around Combe Martin, North Devon

Around Combe Martin, North Devon
Thank you Mum & Dad x

You Might Also Like

0 comments